01782 384630Cable Detection Ltd
Cable avoidance, locating and tracing the EZi way
Staffordshire based Cable Detection, part of Hexagon, specialise in manufacturing cable and pipe avoidance and locating equipment. Our products help you:
• Protect your workforce
• Reduce cable strikes
• Avoid costly and time consuming repairs.
Every year, site workers are injured due to inadvertently striking buried electricity cables or gas pipelines. Our products increase on-site safety, minimise human error and make locating buried cables and pipes a simple and efficient task.
Our product range includes:
EZiCAT Cable Locators
Robust locators engineered for ease of use. Packed full of well-known, beneficial features, making avoiding and locating buried utiliities an easy and efficient task.
• The i500 Series locators are simple to operate, enabling users to simply press the trigger and go.
• The intelligent i600 Series locators have fully integrated data logging capability, providing you with information on how and when the locator has been used.
• The highly intelligent i700 Series locators have fully integrated GPS technology and data logging capability, providing you with information on how, when and importantly where the locator has been used.
EZiTEX Signal Transmitter
Some buried utilities might not give off a detectable signal. An EZiTEX Signal Transmitter will help reduce your risk of striking one of these ’hidden’ utilities, by applying a signal onto the cable or pipe. The Signal Transmitter can also be used to help locate specific utilities, by being used in conjunction with the EZiSYSTEM accessory range.
• Trace utilities over a greater distance
• Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference
• Improved depth estimation, when using a depth locator.
EZiROD duct tracer
Makes locating non-metallic drains, ducts or pipes quick and easy, when used in conjunction with the EZiTEX Signal Transmitters. Available in 30 metres, 50 metres or 80 metres in length.
The software helps to make utility avoidance and locating tracable. For use with the data logging locators 600 and 700 Series. Locating data can be downloaded via Bluetooth® to a PC.
- Join us #NoDigLive stand 23 and see the #SMARTlocators #gpr #cablelocators #survey @LeicaGeoUK https://t.co/24Vu2KYhyW
- Come and join @LeicaGeoUK Detection team at No Dig Live stand 23 https://t.co/kshe3A3lrl
- Come and joint @LeicaGeoUK Detection team at No Dig Live, 20-22 September https://t.co/mrkb3GCkMv https://t.co/BO0dHm1IgA
- Leica DS2000 training events held every week at our purpose built training arena. Call 01782 384637 for details https://t.co/5jCrlmg7Yx
- Steve Hoskin Construction Ltd purchase fleet of EZiCAT i750 https://t.co/XlcFQbJfFF @Cable_Detection @surveyandlaser https://t.co/OMkJt35li7
Getting in contact with Cable Detection Ltd
Unit 1, Blythe Road
Tel: 01782 384630
Fax: 01782 388048
Cable Detection Ltd Products & Services