Constructioncare Ltd provides Specialist On Site Construction Occupational Health / Primary Care service.
Provided by: An experienced team of Construction Trained Specialist Nurses, RGN Trauma Trained/ Nebosh/ Occupational Health/ Working at Heights/ Confined Space/ Coshh/ Manual Handling certification. Fully compliant Construction Screening/ Surveillance / Referral/ follow up Programme, which meets Health & Safety Executive requirements.
The Occupational Health provision is extremely flexible, designed to be implemented at any location across the UK 24/7 365 days and at whatever level the Principal Contractor/ Sub Contractor wishes, either as a simple information/support/advice resource or to provide the HSE standard surveillance/ screening/ referral programme.
Benefits of using constructioncare as your Occupational Health provider include:
On - Site Occupational Health Service Provision / Management.
On-Site Primary Care / Treatment / Triage service.
Specialist Construction Nurses (RGN Trauma / H&S Trained).
Provision Of Advice And Guidance On Occupational Health for Contractor And Supply Chain.
Occupational Health Physician / Specialist OH Nurse Practitioner On Call 24/7.
Provision Of Occupational Hygiene Services.
Provision Of Guidance On Effective "Control Of Risk To Health".
Risk Assessment Analysis/Guidance. Re: Risk To Health.
Well Man Clinic Services.
CCL Data Protected IT System For The retention of Operative Occupational Health / Treatment/ Accident / Incident Information.
Provision Of Activity / Accident / Incident Reports To Project.
Health Promotion / Health Information / Education / Training.
Onsite Dentistry / Chiropady / Sight Test / Smoking Cessation / GP .
Sickness And Absence Management.
Air Quality Control / Noise Surveillance.
Community Liaison / Social Services.
First Aid At Work /H&S Training On Site.
Legal Claim: Advise/Support/Protection
<a href="/public/company-brochures/constructioncare-controlofrisk.pdf">Click here to view Control of Risk PDF.</a>
Getting in contact with Constructioncare
Tel: 01777 816318
Constructioncare Products & Services
- Health & Safety
- Health & Safety > Accident Investigation
- Health & Safety > Accident Investigation Training
- Health & Safety > Consultancy
- Health & Safety > First Aid Training
- Health & Safety > Management > Contractors
- Health & Safety > Manual Handling
- Health & Safety > Manual Handling > Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety > Manual Handling > Risk Assessor
- Health & Safety > Manual Handling > Risk Assessor > Training
- Health & Safety > Near Miss Reporting
- Health & Safety > Noise Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety > Principles of CoSHH
- Health & Safety > Recording & Reporting
- Health & Safety > Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety > Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- Health & Safety > Site Safety Inspection
- Health & Safety > Stress Management & Awareness
- Health & Safety > Workplace
- Health & Safety > Occupational Health