Jobs » view
Over 300 free construction career vacancies Construction Jobs
- Type: Full Time
- Region: UK - London
- Town/City: London
- Posted: 10/08/2016
- Reference: 26106/001_1470848684
A SHE Advisor is required for ongoing work on a JV between Tier 1 principal contractors on a huge tunnel fit out project in London. The role will involve working as a Health, Safety and Environmental Inspector/Advisor in an M&E Environment. This would be on a direct employed basis where rates are negotiable dependant on experience.
This is a great opportunity to add a high profile project to your CV, and to work with some of the largest infrastructure companies in the UK who have many multi-million pound projects underway throughout the country. They are involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources and offer the chance to work overseas.
The Successful SHE Advisor will be responsible for (but not limited to):
* Supporting the contract operations team
* Audits, inspections and accident investigations
* Delivering and training
* Assisting with safety systems
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
* Relevant Qualification/ training in a related field
* Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
* COTC Qualification (desirable but not essential)
* CPC Qualification (desirable but not essential)
* Proven and successful experience working in a similar role.
* Strong knowledge of SHE regulations
* Relevant CSCS Card.
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
If you would like to apply for this role click the link.
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any additional assistance in applying for this role, please let us know.