Jobs » view
Over 300 free construction career vacancies Construction Jobs
- Company: FINTEC recruit
- Salary: up to circa £150,000
- Type: Full Time
- Region: UK - London
- Town/City: London
- Posted: 25/08/2016
- Listed in: Civil Engineering
- Reference: FT2498
FINTEC recruit is looking to recruit an Associate Director – Bridges (Structural Engineer) for our Civil Engineering client.
This is a permanent position and can be based in Manchester, Guildford or London.
Excellent salary up to £150000 depending on experience as well as excellent company benefits.
Reporting to the Regional Director this position requires an articulate and focused Associate Director or Technical Director with highly developed technical engineering, interpersonal and organisational skills.
The emphasis of this role will be on winning and managing commercially viable work and offering a reliable, high-quality client focused service.
This is an opportunity to be master of your own success and to reap the rewards of your efforts. You will have overall responsibility for the growth, performance and engineering delivery of this section of our business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Highly competent on major civil structures and bridges projects
- Ability to prepare proposals at the feasibility, pre-planning, planning and detailed design stages.
- Able to monitor progress, resolve technical issues and provide technical direction during the development of bridge and associated structures from concept through to detailed design.
- Highly experience in aged assets projects.
- Extensive experience in the bridges sector
- A detailed knowledge of all applicable codes of practice, design standards and health and safety regulations.
- Commercially astute, prepare technical and commercial bids, win work, project manage and consistently deliver significant projects to program and budget.
- Take ownership of multiple projects managing risk, ensuring financial, commercial and contractual compliance.
- A degree (minimum 2:1) in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Significant and relevant UK structures project design engineering experience.
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or appropriate professional body.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2498
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support