Over 9 free construction career vacanciesConstruction Jobs
Construction Project Manager Residential Refurbishment
- Company: Construct Recruitment
- Salary: Competitive
- Region: UK - London
- Town/City: London
- Posted: 16/06/2012
- Reference: TCI/BM PM9768
This is a permanent role for a construction project manager specialising in high specification residential refurbishment projects.
Our client is an exclusive architectural residential refurbishment contractor, with an enviable track record of delivering breath-taking projects in London's exclusive suburbs. With a repeat client base of celebrities and high net worth individuals, business demand is strong and an opportunity exists for a construction project manager to join their high caliber residential team.
The construction project manager will have:
* Experience in project managing residential refurbishments with at least £2m in project value
* A proven track record of successful delivery from concept to completion
* Excellent stakeholder management skills; managing site managers, sub-contractors architects & clients
* Excellent project scheduling & control capabilities
* Strong written & IT skills, including MS Project and MS Office applications
* A stable career path demonstrating loyalty and professionalism in meeting high expectations
* Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's leading contractors as they continue to grow and deliver some of the capital's finest projects. The right candidate can start immediately.
If you meet the criteria above, please send your CV and references.