Over 5 free construction career vacanciesConstruction Jobs
- Company: TRIQS Consulting
- Salary: Competative
- Region: UK - West Midlands
- Town/City: Birmingham
- Posted: 08/08/2012
- Reference: TCI/TRIQS20128
We are a highly regarded commercial consultancy seeking to appoint a Graduate Quantity Surveyor and also an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with around two to four years experience.
Candidates should possess a RICS accredited degree in quantity surveying.
Our company works within the Public and Private sectors providing commercial solutions to meet client’s requirements.
As a quantity surveyor you will be working within our commercial team.
- Hold a RICS accredited Quantity Surveying Degree.
- Communication and Presentation Aptitude.
- Driving Licence with own car.
- IT Literate
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate high levels of ambition, numeric skills and attention to detail. Applicants should also be able to evidence a strong work ethic together with good communication and team building skills.
In return they will receive:
- A competitive salary.
- University course funding.
- RICS training and Support.
- On site Training.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent, expanding and progressive business.