2013/2014 Forward Features Schedule » Market Leading Website
The Construction Index is the leading online information source for the UK construction industry. It is free to access, with no subscription or registration pay wall.
Independent website audit company Experian Hitwise confirms The Construction Index as the number 1 website for UK construction search.
The Construction Index website attracts more than 3.7 million visitors per year viewing more than 26 million pages of construction-related information.
The website provides a wide range of content including: comprehensive coverage of the main news and issues affecting the construction industry; contract leads, tenders, and awards; in depth market forecasts; construction law analysis and now job search.
The Construction Index also features the UK’s largest construction search engine facility, providing details of products and services from thousands of construction companies from across the UK.
Independent web auditor Hitwise analysed the traffic the for both Emap’s Construction News (“cnplus”) and The Construction Index and found that, during the month of October 2011, 77.71% of all visitors came to The Construction Index, leaving Construction News (“cnplus”) with just 22.29%.
When analysing page views, 79.62% were viewed on The Construction Index and just 20.38% on cnplus.
The chats below show the last 5 months traffic stats, for both The Construction Index “V’s” Construction News
How these figures benefit our advertisers
We know just how important targeted internet advertising and real tangible results are to our clients, we provide uniquely targeted and effective online marketing and representation for companies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensuring our customers are being viewed by their ideal audience.
Due to results like the ones below, The Construction Index enjoys more than 89% repeat business.
The above stats are from one of our advertisers for a 12 month period up to and including February 21st 2011 using Google Analytics to independently track and verify traffic referrals.
1 PRODUCT LEADERBOARD BANNER
2 TOP POSITION
3 PREMIER POSITION (Rotating 2-4)
4 ENHANCED POSITION (Rotating 5-7)
5 STANDARD ENTRY POSITION (Up to 30 headings)*
6 MID PAGE UNIT
* The Standard Entry Position gains you entrance level advertising on The Construction Index. You may then choose to enhance your advertising with the advanced options listed above. An Enhanced Company Entry on The Construction Index will effectively allow you to promote up to 30 areas/search terms within your business for 12 months, 365 days per year.
The Construction Index “Pocket Edition”
Free Construction News iPhone App
The Construction Index “Pocket Edition” application is split into three sections, each covering a wide range of content, including:
Comprehensive coverage of the main news and issues affecting the construction industry.
Construction related contract leads / construction tenders, construction contract awards, in depth market forecasts & access to construction law analysis. Along with some additional product and company news. All updates are taken from The Construction Index's Twitter feed and no account is required with Twitter to read our tweets!
The app also features the UK’s largest construction search facility, powered by The Construction Index. This provides details of products & services from over 40,000 construction companies from across the UK. Looking for a “Demolition Contractor”, maybe some “Precast Concrete” or even a “Steel Fabricator”? Start using The Construction Index “Pocket Edition” to find new suppliers today.
Construction Index TV
As content grows, Construction Index TV will include short films demonstrating construction machinery, methods and technology, as well as a wide range of miscellaneous material that may inform, educate or entertain a construction industry audience.
Construction Index TV welcomes the submission of short films for its consideration.
The Construction Index sends more than 100,000 emails per month to our “opt in” recipients. As with access to all areas of our website, this services is free of charge.
This offers advertisers the opportunity to broadcast their message direct to our users’ inboxes.
The Construction Index email newsletters is something that our users are expecting to receive many of them every day, this offers a strong platform for trusted exposure.
You can sign up for:
Weekly Plant Newsletter
Banners to be included on email news letters must be static GIF or JPEG
Leaderboard Banner Channel Sponsorship
• Construction Index TV
• The Digger Blog
• Supplier News
• Construction Law
• Market Data