Bids called for £8bn schools framework
The Education Funding Agency has published a contract notice for an £8bn construction framework.
It is a four-year framework divided by region and value into 22 lots. It will be used to source contractors for school and college building works
The Education Funding Authority is procuring this framework through Constructionline.
The 22 lots and their respective aggregate value are as follows:
- Lot 1: High Value Band: North - £1.4bn
- Lot 2: High Value Band: South - £2.6bn
- Lot 3: Mid Value Band: Northeast of England and Yorkshire - £240m
- Lot 4: Mid Value Band: East Midlands - £210m
- Lot 5: Mid Value Band: East of England - £400m
- Lot 6: Mid Value Band: London - £410m
- Lot 7: Mid Value Band: Southeast of England - £570m
- Lot 8: Mid Value Band: Southwest of England - £240m
- Lot 9: Mid Value Band: West Midlands - £230m
- Lot 10: Mid Value Band: Northwest of England - £200m
- Lot 11: Low Value Band: Northeast of England - £80m
- Lot 12: Low Value Band: Yorkshire and the Humber - £85m
- Lot 13: Low Value Band: East Midlands- £105m
- Lot 14: Low Value Band: East of England A (East Anglia) - £115m
- Lot 15: Low Value Band: East of England B (Beds, Herts and Essex)- £125m
- Lot 16: Low Value Band: London - £245m
- Lot 17: Low Value Band: Southeast of England A (Kent, Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex) - £235m
- Lot 18: Low Value Band: Southeast of England B (Berks, Bucks, Oxon, Hants and the Isle of Wight) - £135m
- Lot 19: Low Value Band: Southwest of England A (Glos, Wilts, Dorset and Somerset) - £80m
- Lot 20: Low Value Band: Southwest of England B (Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly) - £80m
- Lot 21: Low Value Band: West Midlands - £125m
- Lot 22: Low Value Band: Northwest of England - £90m.
For further information see supplierlive.proactisp2p.com, reference number RFx183.
- Click here to return to the previous page
- Subscribe to our free construction newsletters
- Buy & Sell Construction Plant Machinery online with TCiTrader.co.uk. Find new, used & reconditioned Construction Equipment. Click here to view Construction Equipment Classifieds.
Download our free construction news iPhone / iPad app. Sign up to our FREE email newsletters or subscribe to our RSS feed for regular updates on the latest Construction News, Plant News, Contract News & Supplier News. The Construction Index also provides the latest Construction Tenders, Construction Market Data & Construction Law Commentary all FREE.
This article was published on 3 Apr 2017 (last updated on 4 Apr 2017).