Framework call for modular building suppliers
Fusion21 has launched its education modular buildings framework, worth up to £225m over a four-year period.
The framework is designed specifically to help schools and colleges add new building space quickly and inexpensively.
Fusion21 procurement and supply chain manager Nick Verburg said: “This framework offers a flexible procurement solution to all education providers and local authorities who are under pressure to accommodate growing student numbers and require either permanent or temporary safe learning spaces.
“Fusion21 members accessing this framework – including local education authorities, academies, colleges and universities – will benefit from significant efficiency savings and social value, and will gain quality modular buildings which are compliant with all building regulations and present lower carbon emissions than traditional builds.”
The new framework is divided into four lots:
- Lot 1: hire of modular buildings – temporary accommodation
- Lot 2: modular construction with a value of up to £750k
- Lot 3: modular construction with a value between £750k and £3m
- Lot 4: modular construction worth £3m and over.
The framework is now available on the mytenders web portal – www.mytenders.org – under Notice ID FEB138891. The submission deadline is Wednesday 5th April 2017.
- Click here to return to the previous page
- Subscribe to our free construction newsletters
- Buy & Sell Construction Plant Machinery online with TCiTrader.co.uk. Find new, used & reconditioned Construction Equipment. Click here to view Construction Equipment Classifieds.
Download our free construction news iPhone / iPad app. Sign up to our FREE email newsletters or subscribe to our RSS feed for regular updates on the latest Construction News, Plant News, Contract News & Supplier News. The Construction Index also provides the latest Construction Tenders, Construction Market Data & Construction Law Commentary all FREE.
This article was published on 21 Feb 2017 (last updated on 21 Feb 2017).