Government consultancy framework bid documents finally published
The Crown Commercial Service has published its invitation to tender documents for the government’s £2.9bn construction consultancy services framework.
The Framework Agreement for Project Management and Full Design Team Services, as the contract is formally titled, will run for two years.
The framework is divided into six lots:
- Lot 1 - Multi-Disciplinary Services (valued at £1.3bn to £2.3bn)
- Lot 2 - Project Management Services (£75m to £134m)
- Lot 3 - Architectural Services (£117m to £209m)
- Lot 4 - Cost Management Services (£42m to £75m)
- Lot 5 - Civil & Structural Engineering Services (£46m to £83m)
- Lot 6 - Building Services Engineering (£42m to £74m).
It is anticipated that 15 firms will be selected for Lot 1 and 10 for each of the other lots.
Crown Commercial Service is planning to hold a supplier bidder day on Tuesday 27th September from 12.15pm. Those interested in attending are asked to register via the eSourcing portal.
The much delayed framework has been in development for several years. CCS took over the procurement process in November 2014 and held its first customer engagement event in January 2015.
- Click here to return to the previous page
- Subscribe to our free construction newsletters
- Buy & Sell Construction Plant Machinery online with TCiTrader.co.uk. Find new, used & reconditioned Construction Equipment. Click here to view Construction Equipment Classifieds.
Download our free construction news iPhone / iPad app. Sign up to our FREE email newsletters or subscribe to our RSS feed for regular updates on the latest Construction News, Plant News, Contract News & Supplier News. The Construction Index also provides the latest Construction Tenders, Construction Market Data & Construction Law Commentary all FREE.
This article was published on 19 Sep 2016 (last updated on 19 Sep 2016).