Herts highways framework in play
Hertfordshire County Council has gone out to tender on a four year highway maintenance contract that could be worth up to £90m.
The framework is for structural maintenance and surface treatment and divided into three lots:
- Carriageway and footway surface treatments (£11.5-£43m)
- Carriageway resurfacing (£10.5m-£38.5m)
- General civil engineering, including drainage repairs and improvements (£2.25m-£8m).
For more details, see our Contract Leads section.
- Click here to return to the previous page
- Subscribe to our free construction newsletters
- Buy & Sell Construction Plant Machinery online with TCiTrader.co.uk. Find new, used & reconditioned Construction Equipment. Click here to view Construction Equipment Classifieds.
Download our free construction news iPhone / iPad app. Sign up to our FREE email newsletters or subscribe to our RSS feed for regular updates on the latest Construction News, Plant News, Contract News & Supplier News. The Construction Index also provides the latest Construction Tenders, Construction Market Data & Construction Law Commentary all FREE.
This article was published on 23 Jan 2012 (last updated on 23 Jan 2012).