Lovell seeks East England suppliers
Lovell is seeking construction supply chain partners for housing schemes in north Essex, south Suffolk and south Cambridgeshire.
Lovell is holding a ‘meet the buyer’ at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted Airport, on Tuesday 29th November.
Lovell regional director Simon Medler said: “We have a number of major homes schemes under way, or about to start, in the area and are looking for high-quality local subcontractors with relevant experience and the right skills to work with us.
“Our event on 29th November is a chance to meet our project teams and find out more about Lovell and working with us on some exciting new-build housing and regeneration projects which offer great opportunities for local companies to get involved.”
Lovell’s housing projects in the region include:
- a £7.4m redevelopment programme for Greenfields Community Housing in Kelvedon, Essex. The scheme involves the replacement of 40 1950s concrete-framed Unity homes and with 64 new houses and flats.
- a £7.1m project for Uttlesford District Council to redevelop a sheltered housing scheme at Newport, near Saffron Walden in Essex into a purpose-built complex.
- a £6.75m regeneration programme in partnership with Iceni Homes to redevelop the Eastfield neighbourhood in Chesterton, Cambridge, for Hundred Houses Society.
The ‘meet the buyer’ event will work on a drop-in basis between 7am and 7pm. To attend, register at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/meet-the-buyer-lovell-partnerships-tickets-28730556869
- Click here to return to the previous page
- Subscribe to our free construction newsletters
- Buy & Sell Construction Plant Machinery online with TCiTrader.co.uk. Find new, used & reconditioned Construction Equipment. Click here to view Construction Equipment Classifieds.
Download our free construction news iPhone / iPad app. Sign up to our FREE email newsletters or subscribe to our RSS feed for regular updates on the latest Construction News, Plant News, Contract News & Supplier News. The Construction Index also provides the latest Construction Tenders, Construction Market Data & Construction Law Commentary all FREE.
This article was published on 8 Nov 2016 (last updated on 8 Nov 2016).