Ten share in councils' £50m highways framework
Ten contractors have been pre-selected to share in an estimated £50m of highways maintenance work in southeast England.
A coalition of eight local authorities, including Hampshire, Kent, Surrey and East Sussex county councils, have banded together to procure the SE7 regional highways framework contract, which runs for four years, until 2016.
The framework covers highways-related capital schemes up to £5m in value and any maintenance and improvement work to highway structures in excess of £50,000.
The 10 contractors selected, from a field of 16 bidders, are
- Aggregate Industries UK
- BAM Ritchies
- Dyer & Butler
- Geoffrey Osborne
- Interserve Construction
- Mildren Construction
- Raymond Brown Construction
The four other local authorities in the framework are Brighton & Hove City Council, Medway Council, Southampton City Council and Bracknell Forest Council.
- Click here to return to the previous page
- Subscribe to our free construction newsletters
- Buy & Sell Construction Plant Machinery online with TCiTrader.co.uk. Find new, used & reconditioned Construction Equipment. Click here to view Construction Equipment Classifieds.
- UK Construction Week: 9 major shows under one roof with 55,000 trade visitors and 1,000 exhibitors (6-8 October 2015 | NEC) - Register for FREE here
Download our free construction news iPhone / iPad app. Sign up to our FREE email newsletters or subscribe to our RSS feed for regular updates on the latest Construction News, Plant News, Contract News & Supplier News. The Construction Index also provides the latest Construction Tenders, Construction Market Data & Construction Law Commentary all FREE.
This article was published on 12 Jun 2012 (last updated on 12 Jun 2012).