The Construction Index Raceday 2010
Following the 34 million pound development of Doncaster racecourse, the Urban - I Stand now offers the very best hospitality on the UK racing circuit. With unrivalled views across the racecourse and sumptuous facilities, the Urban -I Stand is the centrepiece of the recent development at Doncaster and once again plays host to this year’s annual 2010 Construction Index Race Day on Saturday May 15th.
We have just 1 table remaining for our 2010 event. Experience top class racing, great entertainment and an unrivalled atmosphere, a definite highlight of the Construction Index events calendar. We can’t promise any winners, but it’s odd-on you’ll leave having enjoyed a truly great and memorable day!
Premier RaceDay Sponsorship Package includes:
- Hospitality in the Urban I stand Royal Box for 10 guests, with a fantastic view of the racecourse and complimentary race cards & newspapers.
- Champagne Reception
- Delicious 3 course meal with 2 red and 2 white wine per table
- Race naming rights – e.g. The Construction Index Condition Stakes” which will appear in all local and national newspapers carrying the days racecard, on Sky Sports and in all Bookmakers shops throughout the U.K. The race name will also appear on the Doncaster racecourse website and including all media press releases both locally and nationally issued by Racenews and the racecourse P.R department.
- 1 full page colour adverts in the days race card, including front page branding. Gate around 14/17,000
- Company logo to appear on the ‘Big’ screens and all monitors at the course.
- P.A company announcements during the meeting.
- Opportunity to display and distribute marketing material on the day. (A site can be allocated for a pop-up Exhibition stand or similar in the urban i stand.)
- Visit from the course tipster
- Multiple branding and promotional opportunities within the box and one on-course 24ft long Banner – (other banners site will be available)
- Race Coverage on Sky TV
- Race sponsor will feature in promotional material pre and post meeting, With The Construction Index & Doncaster Race course etc
- Reserved car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Opportunity to present the Winning trophies in Winners Enclosure following the race. (winning owner trophy provided by the racecourse and jockey and trainer champagne to be provided by sponsor on the day)
- Judge the ‘Best Turned Out Horse’ Award in the paddock prior to race. (£50 cash provided by the sponsor on the day)
- Company Branded Winning Horse rug, for the winning horse of your race.
- Free Bar for guests.
Hospitality in the Urban I stand for 10 guests, with a fantastic view of the racecourse and complimentary race cards & newspapers.
- Champagne Reception.
- Delicious 3 course meal with 2 red and 2 white wine per table.
- Free bar for all guests.
£1,750 Last table
The X Factor Finalists:
Following the success of last year’s “Music Night” The X Factor Finalists - Olly Murs, Stacey Solomon, Danyl Johnson and Jamie Archer will perform after The Construction Index race meeting this spring, providing another fantastic live outdoor concert.
Lining up to provide you with a diverse range of music genres and to keep the crowd well and truly entertained are ladies' favourite Olly Murs showcasing his contemporary take on the 'rat pack' style of crooning, the amazing sultry vocals of beautiful Stacey Solomon and the incredibly distinctive sounds of Danyl Johnson and rock stalwart Jamie 'Afro' Archer.
When Danyl Johnson took to the stage at the auditions last year, Simon Cowell described his performance of 'With a Little Help From My Friends' by The Beatles as "The best first audition I have ever seen." Danyl went on to wow audiences week after week reaching the final four.
The hugely talented singer who said everyone calls him "Jamie Afro" revealed himself to be a remarkable entertainer, with more than enough charisma to reach to the upper rows of a cheering X Factor audition audience, whom he got to sing along with him on the Kings of Leon classic 'Sex Is On Fire'. It may have been an audition, but his initial appearance during the second of the series was very much a performance, something we can all look forward to experiencing at The Construction Index Race Day.
Stacey Solomon first came into the public eye when she appeared on the first show of X Factor Live Auditions shocking everyone with an unexpectedly angelic rendition of Louis Armstrong's 'What A Wonderful World'. "I'm rarely surprised, but I have to be completely honest with you, that performance took me by surprise. I think you are really, really good" said Simon Cowell. Currently studying for a National Diploma in Performing Arts at Havering College of Further and Higher Education, Stacey has juggled studying and working part time with looking after her baby boy.
During the evening guests will also enjoy entertainment from Laura London, at just 22 years old has already made a name for herself in the industry. She became the youngest woman to join the Magic Circle; she has been performing close up magic professionally for over 4 years. Laura has displayed her amazing skills on stages across the world, on television and in exclusive venues such The Savoy, The Hilton and The Café De Paris.
To order your table at the 2010 Race Day, please contact your local account manager. Alternatively please call 0845 128 9700.
Our Thanks to our 2010 Race Day Sponsors