Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced CSCS Site Labourer for their New Build Site in Humberston. The position is to start as soon as possible and will be for a minimum of 1 week although this could potentially be extended for the right candidate.
We are seeking someone with a good level of site experience and who can work on their own initiative when required. Our client is starting a new phase of a major new build housing development and you will be required to assist the site manager around the site, ensuring that the site is clean and tidy and a safe working environment at all time and where necessary assisting trades on site.
Work will also involve:
* General Site Labouring Duties.
* Overseeing Deliveries to site.
* General cleaning and tidying of the site and welfare facilities.
* Locking and unlocking the site on a daily basis if and when required.
* Assisting the Site Manager on a daily basis with duties as required.
You will require:
* In Date CSCS card.
* In Date first Aid Certificate (preferred but not essential)
* Full Driving License and Own Transport.
Rates are competitive and paid hourly either PAYE, via umbrella or LTD Company.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Tower Staff Construction on 01472 350498 (office hours 9:00 to 5:00) 07889 731158 out of office hours, or email us a copy of your CV.
Tower Staff Construction LTD welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
******** We do have various other vacancies if this is not the one for you please call the office to discuss your requirements*************