€80,000 - €100,000 + Car Allowance + Private Health Insurance
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join an expanding business based in the waste and renewable sector. Be a key part of the business overseeing multiple sites, whilst working very closely to the director team so to ensure further chances to progress your career.
In an expanding and recession proof industry, this business will continue its success as they verge on monopolising their market. This is a long-term job offering great stability, but also the opportunity to progress as the waste and renewable market continues its rise globally!
- Overseeing multiple sites across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Managing and delegating between staff
- Setting out H&S standards and ensuring these are adhered to
- Setting out Rotas
- Motivating employees
- Site/Facilities/Plant/Station Manager/Supervisor or Similar
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Open to travelling throughout all of Ireland
Manager, Site Manager, Plant Manager, facilities Manager, Transfer Station Manager, waste, recycling, renewable, power, waste transfer, transport, Health and Safety, compliance, management, motivationApply for this job