Excellent Accountant €50k-€70k Dublin
Position: Fully Qualified Accountant
An Established Construction Group are seeking an experienced Fully Qualified Accountant to oversee aspects of their finance operations. Based at their Head Office, the successful applicant will be joining a friendly and professional team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast.
- Financial reports and Project Management
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of various accounting records and financial systems are in place.
- Manage existing finance.
- Asset reporting/register and depreciation.
- Effectively managing cash and treasury function, preparing monthly cash flow analysis.
- Prepare budgets and ongoing monitoring of same during projects.
- Prepare annual budget for the Group including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Finance Professional working in a similar role as Fully Qualified Accountant / Finance/Senior Accountant within a Construction/Building Products environment for at least 2- 5 years, Ideally within the Construction Sector.
- Must be a Qualified Accountant
- Experience working with a finance team.
Please email your CV or Call Jennifer on 0851563377 for Full Details Of All Available Suitable Opportunities.
Apply for this job