Architectural Technologist - Modular Construction
£45K + Package
- How would you feel if you were given the freedom to take risks it would benefit the business?
- Would it encourage you to be more free thinking, and have some fun in the process?
True to their spirit of innovation, this employer believes that you have to think outside of the box if you are going to deliver successful change.
Due to expansion our client is looking to extend their technical team, we are looking for Architectural Technologist experienced in the residential sector with knowledge of timber framed buildings.
The company is and very successful and expanding timber framed modular company with very high expectations, a great team environment and career prospects.
You will be an experienced Architectural Technologist educated to degree level with working knowledge of:
- Revit BIM level 2/3
- BOM's (Bill of Materials)
- Parts Libraries
- Designing Residential Buildings
- RIBA Plan of Works
- Timber Framed Modules
- CDM regs
- Building Regulation and Warranty type approval
As the Architectural Technologist you will:
- Develop Details plans for the residential and housing sector
- Work closely with the client to develop technical designs for manufacturing
- Development of Design Briefs
- Develop designs from conceptual to technical stage
- Development of Technical and Installation Manuals
- Work with the senior team to map out process and data workflow
- Assist in the creation of modelled components linked to the master parts library
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this position then please click "apply" or please contact Paul on 0117 959 2008 for a completely confidential chat.
Key Skills: CAD Designer, CAD Technician, Modular, Volumetric, Pods, Timber Frame, Light Steel Frame, Offsite, Offsite construction, technical design, housing sector