A new Autocad technician role has opened up to work for a well-established family run company based in Winchester. The business is involved in producing timber frame buildings for the residential and commercial sector. They undertake the whole process from initial design right up to delivery and installation of the final product.
Alongside their timber focussed business they have recently branched into the Design and Build arena with a more traditional build approach.
- Preparation of accurate detailed drawings layouts such as floor plans, elevations and perspectives both 2D and 3D CAD
- Utilising latest 3D software and 3D visualisations
- Knowledge of the latest Building Regulations to be implemented in the commercial designs would be advantageous
- Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
- Devolving technical solutions to construction problems
About you: -
- Hold a relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction related
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Revit would also be advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence
Apply for this job
Click apply or for further information call Paul on 0117 9592008.