Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Tricon is the leading foodservice design and management consultancy across the EMEA region; working in partnership with international companies across all market sectors. Our services have evolved around sharing skills, experience and knowledge. We offer a fresh way of thinking and cutting-edge advice. Over the last 30 years we have built a reputation for creating some of the most inspiring and successful hospitality services in the world today.
We are currently looking for an experienced CAD/Revit Technician to work in our Romford office.
Working on some of the most prestigious hospitality projects globally you will be fully conversant in AutoCAD and Revit.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Revit experience is ideal - willing to consider those with Revit experience from other industries or college/university leavers with Revit experience looking for their first employment
- Industry experience within a similar role working on Food and Beverage projects - beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Produce high quality drawing packages including plans, elevations and services drawings
- Project delivery and coordination
- Implement best practice procedures
- Support surrounding team with various projects
- Continuous development within the team to better our CAD/Revit library and templates
- Salary is subject to experience
- Pension and Health Insurance
- Learning and development program
- Working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas shut-down period
- Free fruit in the office and regular work events with the wider team
- Monthly lunch and learns with leading industry suppliers
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV along with your salary expectations and notice period.
We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Apply for this job