Site Manager Excellent Package
Position: Site Manager
Salary: Excellent Package D.O.E
Our client covers the residential, commercial, industrial, fit-out sectors of the construction industry, are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their team .
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with agreed programme.
- Plan forthcoming site labour requirements and liaise with Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current H&S legislation.
- Keep records of site events and a daily diary of labour levels.
- Ensure all installations are carried out in accordance with the agreed specification and work drawings.
- Must have at least 3 years' experience as a Site Manager.
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Roofing & Cladding, Window and Door, Construction & Glazing industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.
Apply for this job