Contracts Manager - Timber Frame
Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Bristol base, Covering the South West
Salary: £45,000 plus car & package
*** The role is being advertised with a base location of Bristol however we would welcome applications from candidates seeking flexible working/working from home. Given the nature of the role, there will be a requirement for the successful candidate to travel extensively. ***
A leading company specialising in Engineered Timber Products seeks an experienced Contract Managers to join their South West division to manage the contracting element of the business in an effective and efficient manner to ensure the budget and aims of the Timber Engineering Division are achieved.
Ambitious, motivated and personable. You will be hands-on with strong contractual knowledge and be able to drive and lead team members with confidence. We are looking for candidates who can inspire and who are used to sitting a client facing role, you will be required to ensure contracts are fulfilled in a professional manner and ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are complied with as well as having the responsibility to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- To attend pre-order meetings with clients/customers
- Liaise closely with the customer, the design team, production and transport
- Check design drawings prior to being issued to subcontractors
- Selection of the erection team by competitive tender in conjunction with Line Manager and QS.
- Ensure subcontract erection teams have the necessary documentation i.e. insurances, safety policy, subcontract tax certificate, slinger/banksman qualifications etc
- Plus much much more, full job specification to be discussed at initial telephone interview.
- CSCS Managers Card - essential
- Appointed Person (Crane Hire) - essential
- First Aid
Simply click 'apply' or call Rhian Newman of ARV Solutions 0n 0117 959 2008 for further information
Key skills: Timber, Contracts manager, drawings, CAD, cranes, appointed person, cscs, carpentryApply for this job