Control Systems Engineer
- Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum
- Type: Full Time
- Region: UK - East Midlands
- Town/City: Leicestershire
- Posted: 10/08/2018
- Listed in: Electrical Engineering
- Reference: 18061/001_1533897678
The Role - Control Systems Engineer
The successful Control Systems Engineer will support the electrical development function with the design & development of auxiliary DC, AC & Control Systems within vehicle conversions. These systems may be totally bespoke ot a set of pre-existing components which require integration
In existence for over 80 years, my client deliver high quality products and services creating value for their customers. Offering Design, manufacture, installation and supply of in-vehicle equipment.
Design and development of new control systems
Continuing the development of existing systems
Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
Development & integration of data-logging capabilities
Compiling software code/program and test procedures
Analysing captured data and presenting findings
Training and communicating functionality internally and externally
Closely collaborate with other internal teams
Liaise with external suppliers and sub-contractors in terms of commercially viable and fit for purpose products/solutions, feeding back findings as necessary
Support installation & after sales functions
Ensure type approval and vehicle manufacturer requirements are met at all times
The Right Person
The successful Control Systems Engineer will have the following attributes.
Experience of integration of electrical components and systems into vehicles
Experience of CAD packages, particularly electrical design
Knowledge of light commercial vehicles
Formal electrical training or qualifications
Comfortable in customer facing as well as technical skills
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure about some of the detail" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
This Control Systems Engineer vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Apply for this job