- Company: Pecision People
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + van, fuel, pension, holiday
- Type: Full Time
- Region: UK - London
- Town/City: London
- Posted: 10/08/2018
- Listed in: Electrical Engineering
- Reference: 18398/001_1533919109
Job I.D: 18398
Role: Lift Engineer
Department: Repairs Team
Location: London (1 hour commute from London)
Role Coverage - London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE, OT available, plus the option for on-call rota
+ Travel paid, Phone, Holiday Entitlement, Pension
Our client has a new vacancy for a skilled Lift Engineer to work in the Repairs team in London.
Depending on your experience will determine whether you manage your own route or part of a team.
If you have experience as a Service and Breakdown Engineer or Modernisation Engineer or Repairs Engineer or Service and Repairs Engineer in the Lift and Escalator industry we want to hear from you!
This is an ideal opportunity to work in London for a well established company maintaining long lasting service route relationships with their large portfolio of clients.
You will be covering the majority of London on booked repairs jobs, assisting the service team as an when required. Optional OTE available and taking part of the call out rota. You will be representing the company to a high standard and delivering great customer service at all times is paramount.
Lift repairs - minor and major - reducing the risk of breakdowns, accidents & emergency repairs
To provide a high quality personalised service
Inspect, clean, lubricate and adjust all components for optimum performance
All types and makes of passenger, goods and service lifts.
Detailed report of the work carried out at each service visit.
Identification of weak and faulty parts before they cause a problem
Priority repair work following a breakdown
Scheduled minor and major repairs
Experienced Lift engineer (NVQ 3 qualified mandatory)
Industry Knowledge & proven experience (minimum of 5 years)
Service & Repairs or Modernisation's
Call-outs background on Lifts (NOT ESSENTIAL)
Versatile and flexible
Confident with a range of manufacturers is desirable
Characteristics: hard working, reliable, good time management skills, customer service, team player
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Ben Marmon on +44 (0) 116 2545411
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I am not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your resume and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.Apply for this job