Flexible to Attract (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
**New role for Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Supervisor looking for next step in Warehousing / Logistics career**
This is a Hub and Spoke model, reporting directly to the Hub Manager you will be integral to the day to day management not only of the HUB warehouse activities, but also those elsewhere in the region. If you are a driven, confident self starter who can hit the ground running then this is the role for you.
As Warehouse Manager you will be looking to maximise customer service levels by:
- Effective warehouse operations
- Stock control and cycle counts
- Management of health & safety
- Coaching and developing your team
- Agreeing and analysing key performance indicators, budgets and procedures
- Maintaining effective communication with your colleagues in Sales and Transport departments
What we're looking for in a Warehouse Manager:
- You will be self-motivated
- You can communicate effectively as well as possessing strong management / supervisory skills (this will include being able to conduct disciplinary and grievance procedures)
- Previous warehouse management or supervisory experience this is essential
- You can manage and control costs to budget levels
- Prior experience of using KPIs, as well as good knowledge of health and safety
- Somebody educated to A-level standard with a full UK driving licence.
- Ideally you will be in possession of a valid FLT Counter Balance Certificate.
Apply for this job
Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm, however any candidate must be flexible to meet the operating needs of the business. Salary negotiable dependant upon experience with a good benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who wishes to progress their career in warehousing. If you have any queries please call Paul Blackwell on 0117 959 2008 - your call will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Key skills: Warehouse, Manager, Supervisor, distribution, logistics