Electrical Installation Lecturer
This well-established College in the West Midlands are seeking an Electrical Installation Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis! They offer a wide range of courses taught by award-winning, industry experienced professional tutors. The College are ambitious in what they do and pride themselves in assisting you in the best way possible throughout your career.
This well-known, successful College have won a number of awards, most recently being awarded 'Training Provider of the Year'. They boast very strong links with leading Universities and over 1,000 employers meaning their courses are always up-to-date and relevant.
The fantastic facilities available range from a hair salon, spa, sports centres, an academic bakery & restaurant, creative arts facilities to onsite parking and gym access. The College also has a GOOD rating graded by OFSTED.
* Provide excellent learning opportunities and add value through enrichment activities that inspire and promote learner engagement and achievement through a range of programmes on our premises or as requested by the Employer.
* To lead on the recruitment, retention and achievement of students and contribute towards the pastoral care of students.
* Delivering Electrical Installation at levels 1-3
The person & qualifications
* A recognised teaching qualification
* A subject relevant qualification at least at level 3
* Experience delivering Electrical Installation at levels 1-3
* A DBS on the update service or dated in the last 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.