Lecturer in Electrical Installation
DN Colleges Recruitment are working in association with Protocol to build our pool of Electrical Installation Lecturers to be based at a College in South Yorkshire. We have a variety of work becoming available in the coming months and we'd be keen to speak to candidates who are looking for work in the next academic year. Roles could be ad hoc, short-term, long term, part time or full time.
Roles will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits such as:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Holiday pay at the end of each assignment
· Discounts at Specsavers
· Generous referral scheme
· No admin fees to process DBS
· Cloud based portal
· Paperless timesheets
· Careers support and advice from expert recruiters
· Dedicated Candidate Support Team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success
Do you qualify?
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· You must have experience of working within the Electrical Installation industry and hold qualifications relevant to this profession, with a minimum of Level 3 technical and NVQ qualification. HNC/D or above would be advantageous.
· You will ideally be a qualified teacher, however we would consider those working towards a Teaching Qualification.
· The successful applicant will ideally be a motivated and experienced practitioner and will be able to deliver on a range of electrical installation courses and to undertake course leadership duties as required.
We are looking to register suitable candidates immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities DN Colleges Recruitment have.
DN Colleges Recruitment promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with DN Colleges Recruitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all DN Colleges Recruitment assignments. All positions advertised by DN Colleges Recruitment comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.