Electrical Technical Support Engineer
Job DescriptionDutton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrical Technical Support Engineer on behalf of our Client in Sheffield.
Job Title: Electrical Technical Support Engineer (CNC Machine Tools)
Salary: £38,000 p.a.
Benefits: 24 days Holiday (including Christmas shutdown) plus Bank Holidays, Company Car, Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Participation in One Ward CNC Profit Sharing Scheme
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Client as a Technical Support Engineer responsible for answering incoming phone calls and e-mail queries from customers and colleagues and addressing their questions and concerns, as well as troubleshooting any technical issues they may have.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing over the phone technical support to customers and colleagues
- Supporting Project Manager and engineering technicians on projects
- Identifying spares/parts
- Providing information to enable preparation of Service quotes
- Advise Customer Service Coordinators on deployment of engineers to service call outs.
- Assist in the identification of machine accessories.
- Supporting Applications with Sales support as and when required.
- Providing customer solutions for engineering issues
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Management and utilisation of Salesforce.
Technical Support Engineer Required Attributes:
The successful candidate will possess good technical knowledge of CNC machine tools and excellent problem-solving skills. They should have good verbal and written communication skills. They should be able to work calmly when under pressure and take responsibility for all technical issues.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Qualities:
- Electrical engineering apprentice trained
- Machine Tool background essential
- Fully conversant with CNC machine tools, CNC machine tool commissioning, PLC fault finding
- Good mechanical understanding of CNC machine tools
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Ability to work within a team to achieve common goals.
- Leadership skills.
- Decision maker.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organise workload and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid full UK driving licence
Interested in this Technical Support Engineer role? Then what are you waiting for, email your CV and covering letter to Tom Davison - firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for this job