Group Estimator - Geotechnical & Environmental Services
Group Estimator -Geotechnical & Environment Services- Leicester - £32-40K DOE + Benefits
The group has been providing specialist engineering & environmental data for over 50 years to the UK construction industry. Operating both in the field and in the laboratory, it is their mission to gather data of the highest quality for the benefit of their clients and for the world we live in.
Working out of their modern Leicester premises the position will require the reviewing of tender documentation, the production of prices for undertaking works, liaising with clients, suppliers and subcontractors and attendance at meetings. The position will also be expected to help drive improvements within the estimating team and across the business.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3 to 5 years relevant construction industry experience in an estimating role.
- Excellent written, numeracy and verbal skills are essential to fulfil this important role.
- The ability to work as part of a team, working to client deadlines.
- Liaising with preferred suppliers by issuing tender enquiries for subcontractor services and negotiating bids with subcontractors.
- Clean UK Driving Licence is essential to enable attendance at site/client meetings at pre tender stage together with attendance at pre-contract meetings to discuss bid proposals..
- Working knowledge of NEC and other forms of contract.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job