Position: Project Manager
Salary: €55,000 to €60,000 per annum
The Project Manager will organise the planning and implementing projects, managing the project teams and ensuring all aspects of the project are on time and within budget.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret CAD drawings
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- Financial management
- Budget management reporting
- Management of project teams
- Management of multiple sites
- Commercially capable
- Liaise between all relevant departments
Project Manager Requirements:
- First hand experience in the management of stick curtain walling, cladding, louvres, windows & doors, rain screens, rooflights etc... 5+ years
- Ability and experience of managing multiple sites, some international experience an advantage.
- Full understanding of setting out
- Technically competent
- Excellent quality management experience
- Excellent health and safety focus, method statements, rams etc..
- Client management
- Contractually competent
- MS Project experience preferred
- Extremely organised
- Career focused
- Full clean driving license
- Curtain Walling, Commercial Glazing Background
- Degree Qualified
- 5+ years in construction
- Career Orientated, wants to progress
- People Management
Window and Door Company dedicated to providing superior quality, bespoke, glazing solutions. Their product range includes folding doors, sliding doors, windows, and roof windows.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.
INDHIGHApply for this job