Project Manager - Tier 1 Main Contractor - London
My client is one of the largest construction contractors within the UK market; they have secured several contracts valued between £30Million - £200Million. My client has a large portfolio of contracts in a wide range of sectors. Purely down to growth within the business and securing new contracts they have a very exciting opportunity, with benefits including a car/car allowance, private healthcare, pension and holiday.
They are seeking an experienced Project Manager that has the capability to deliver projects from pre construction to sit set up & final completion. The ideal candidate would have a solid background & proven track record delivering contracts between £10Million to £30Million in sectors such as- Education, Commercial,Hotels, Leisure, Residential & industrial.
- Managed & delivered projects between £30 Million - £60 Million
- Previous experience working within the Commercial, Education, Student Accommodation,leisure sector & Residential
- Managed Design & Build & JCT form of contracts
- Able to set up site, plan & deliver projects to program & to budget
- Experienced using programming software (Power Point/ Microsoft)
- Strong knowledge of heath & safety legislation
- Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
- Able to Co-dinate large project teams, Site Manager, Planner , Design Manager
- Has the ability to deal with all external contact & clients
- High level of personal drive and commitment, with effective goal setting ability.
- Able to take strategic views of the Engineering requirements of the Project.
- Ability to manage the Project requirements and all attendant people requirements including Training and Career Development, Succession planning etc.
- Ability to critically analyse information to identify key issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and to persuade and influence others to gain agreement to and acceptance of ideas.
- Competent in the use of COINS.
- Positive approach to the challenges of change, help others to become receptive and responsive to change.
- The capacity to inspire and motivate others through skilful use of appropriate leadership style to suit team and situation to get the best out of others, whilst participating fully.
- The ability to encourage others to develop new skills and enhance existing skills.
- Be technically familiar with an extensive range of construction materials and products advising on the suitability for application on site and alternatives.
- Awareness of internal and external business and commercial context of areas involved in.
- Continually strive to improve performance of self and others and use innovative methods.
- H&S legislations
- QA Systems and Process
- Process Mapping
- Presentation Skills
- Commercial and Contractual Management
- Planning Management
- People/Team skills
- Leadership Skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply online.Apply for this job