Estimator - Building Products
Position: Estimator - Building Products
Salary: Neg DOE
Leinster based leading provider of architectural glazing is seeking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business. Superb Career prospects at this leading Construction Firm.The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience working as an Estimator;
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers and ensure they return prices in a timely fashion.
- Reviewing project drawings and technical specifications to ensure you are clear what to price.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment.
- 3rd level qualification.
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure all projects are tracked, updated and are at the correct status on the system.
- Responsible for managing the recording of all quotes on the server, in an organized fashion.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained in accordance with Company QA policies.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Support the sales team with potential customer requests for technical information, updated quotes or any product certification that is required.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Co Carlow and London. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract Junior, mid and senior level professionals within the Glass, Façade, Window and Doors, Medical Device, Curtain Walling & Construction industries throughout Ireland and abroad.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.Apply for this job