Health and Safety Manager - Construction Top Tier
Position: Health & Safety Manager
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Elk Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Health Safety Manager to join an Outstanding Company.
The company Is offering exciting and challenging opportunities that will progress your career!
- Provide constructive guidance and expert advice to management and site operations related to occupational health and safety.
- Support the implementation of project specific health and safety plans.
- Investigate and train others to the cause(s) of on the job accidents and injuries and develop preventive and corrective action plans.
- Review, evaluate, and analyse work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent occupational injury or illness caused by physical, chemical and behavioural agents or ergonomic factors.
- Conduct frequent and regular safety inspections of construction sites and to enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals.
- Teach, Coach, facilitate and support; site employees instruct of occupational related hazards and the controls necessary to prevent injury or illness.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the Construction industry
- Educational: Bachelor's in safety, or related experience
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Work Experience: 5 years construction safety experience, safety inspections, training ability, accident investigation, job hazard analysis.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today!
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Construction, Glazing & Medical Device industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.
Apply for this job