Senior Contracts Manager - Engineering
Position: Senior Project Manager - Building Envelope / Curtain Wall
Salary: Senior Package On Offer
Leading glazing and curtain walling subcontractor firm who specialise in high-quality, design, manufacture and installation of architectural aluminium façade systems are now looking for a Senior Project Manager in Dublin.
The company has a suite of products which include curtain walling, commercial windows & doors, roof glazing, structural glazing, architectural wall panels and brise soleil.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of glazing projects safely to correct scope, quality, program and cost.
- Contribute to the planning and scheduling of drawing office, manufacturing, and site installation resources.
- Maintain records in line with the company business management system and industry standards.
- 3 rd Level Qualification in Engineering/Construction Technology desirable.
- Knowledge of aluminium glazing systems & their application, understanding of glass, composite metal panels, and other infill options as well as their applications.
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects, prioritize workload, & work with minimal supervision.
- Professional and effective communicator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Autocad skills and computer skills.
- Knowledge of Construction Safety Management Systems.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today!
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Roofing & Cladding, Window and Door, Construction & Glazing industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.Apply for this job