We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our client a specialist in soil engineering, to join their rapidly growing team on a permanent basis, offices based in the South-East.
They are seeking a Surveyor with proven experience in the Civils and NEC 3 forms of contract, to work with the project managers and commercial manager, to assist and deliver commercial oversight of live projects and to work with the head office team, to deal with all commercial / contractual issues that might arise during the course of a project.
The role will entail travelling nationwide to live sites on a regular basis. The candidate must be experienced and have prior experience working in earthworks, soil remediation and civil construction and have a thorough understanding of the industry.
The ideal candidate would also have experience of taking off quantities and generating bills of work both for valuation of additional works and where necessary local tenders, much of the works are of a design and build nature. The individual will possess an HND, HNC or Degree, in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying. Chartered RICS status would be beneficial but not essential.
- Quantity Surveyor required - Nationwide
- The position will require operating out of offices in the South East
- Working on Civils – earthworks and soil remediation projects
- Experienced in the Civil & NEC 3 contract forms
- Qualified to HNC, HND or Degree Level
- Hold professional membership (preferred, but not essential)
- Good experience and knowledge of Civil Engineering
- Good experience of working in a design and build environment
- Professional, proactive and driven individual
- Salary dependent on experience
- The role is Contract/Perm
- Pension, Holiday and Vehicle etc are inclusive in the agreed daily rate
We, DLTPMS, are a Civils project management and recruitment agency based in Northampton with over 40 years’ experience in the construction industry. We are acting on behalf of the client.Apply for this job