Assistant Site Manager GW
Job DescriptionPosition: Assistant Site Manager
Salary and benefits: Competitive salary plus full package, including company car, healthcare, matched pension, 2x share options and numerous retail discounts
Location: Within 1 hours' commute of Aylesford with projects in the surrounding Kent area
Business area: Buildings
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Assistant Site Managers to join our team in Aylesford. This role is suitable for you if you have some site based experience either as a graduate on placement or with previous site engineering/setting out experience working within an experienced site management team. We have two opportunities available, and as the successful applicant, you will assist the Site Manager to manage resources (people and physical assets) in order to implement the project plan for the assigned section safely, on time and to the required quality.
- Implement and comply with Kier Group's Safety, Health and Environment policy and procedures, all legal requirements, and best practice within the Business Unit and areas
- Support the management and motivation of the section's labour and to establish its full contribution to the organisation
- Develop an organisational culture within projects that embodies the values of the Kier Group
- Embody Kier Group's values towards its customers and to promote its vision to become the most highly respected company in the industry
- Establish and maintain the best relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion, and to deliver improved value to the client and company
- HNC/Degree in Construction or related/equivalent qualification (Desirable but not essential)
- Some experience within the construction industry working on site
- Strong Influencing skills and the able to effectively lead/coordinate the workforce
- Sound knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let's shape your world together. Apply for this job