Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Due to continued business growth, our globally respected client is looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work as part of a determined and professional team, carrying out planned and reactive essential maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a team player, confident individual with a positive and loyal attitude.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician your main responsibilities will include:
* Carry out inspections, maintenance and repairs of the equipment involved within the R&D testing facility and mechanical services (planned maintenance).
* Be responsible for the repair of plant and equipment breakdown including fault finding in accordance with supervisory instructions (reactive maintenance).
* To control and monitor heavy rotating plant, Axial Compressors and Motors, and record meter readings as appropriate.
* Be responsible for the installation of new plant and equipment in accordance with supervisory instructions.
* Preparation of risk assessments and method statements and work to make sure Health & Safety Regulations are adhered to.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician: Needs to be
* A time served, fully skilled mechanical fitter with a time served mechanical apprenticeship.
* Self-motivated and keen to develop engineering skills to full potential.
* Flexible and positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile to ensure deadlines are met.
* High attention to detail.
* Drive and commitment to improve own skills, and be receptive to new ideas and ways of working.
* Can-do attitude to overcoming technical problems as soon as they arise.
The successful candidate must satisfy security clearance requirements - including the last 5 years continual UK residency.
Monday - Friday - Double Days
Please apply ASAP!
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Fitter, Mechanical Technician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Services Fitter, Mechanical Maintenance Technician