AutoCAD Revitt Technician
Position: Structural Engineer Technical Draughtsperson
Location: Laois Kilkenny
Salary: €30k €40k
Structural Cad Technician required for growing design and management company who specialise in the performance of the engineering services pertaining to the design and management of building and civil engineering projects. Our client has a proven and established track record of successful delivery from concept stage through to project handover
Our client has a comprehensive portfolio of projects includes road schemes, flood relief schemes and buildings for the commercial, residential and manufacturing markets delivered on behalf of Clients drawn from across the Public and Private Sectors. They provide services across a range of disciplines including civil / structural engineering, health and safety, conservation, refurbishment, environmental services, preparation of both strategic and site specific flood risk assessments, project management, and contract administration.
Structural Cad Technician Responsibilities
- Preparation of 2D and 3D engineering drawings using Revit and Autocad.
- Assist engineers and liaise with architects and other design team members, as required.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of drawings standards within the company.
- Take responsibility for drawing issues and compliance with QA (ISO 9001:2015) systems
Structural Cad Technician Requirements
- Minimum level 6 qualification in civil/structural engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 to 10 years' experience in an engineering consultancy working on various types of building materials and building forms;
- A high level of proficiency in the use of AutoCad and Revitt;
- A good knowledge of BIM and its use and integration into the design process is preferable;
- The ability to work in a team and take a lead role in the drafting process.
ISO 9001 accredited and are CPD accredited corporate members of Engineers Ireland
- Career Progression
- Free Parking
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your cv today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.
INDMIDApply for this job