Security Project Manager
Position: Security Project Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Project Specialist Responsibilities:
- Leads the strategic development, deployment and delivery of all Global Security Technical Systems Project Management objectives.
- Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections.
- Accountable for providing the Project Sponsor and stakeholders with a routine status of the project, actively communicating technical issues and risks, and minimizing the impact of these issues and risks.
- Proactively identifies areas for improvements, shares lessons learned, and best practices.
- Builds and designs security systems.
- Determines and coordinates with vendors to install, maintain and upgrade systems.
- Executes design, implementation, and commissioning of security Systems.
- Coordinates with Facilities, Engineering, and Corpnet to record design, implementation, and commissioning of security systems.
- Provides guidance and assistance on projects technicians are currently engaged with.
- Acts as the liaison and point of contact for both internal and cross-functional projects.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization; implements changes as needed; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Create project plans and builds consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Meets regularly with client management for status updates. As part of the ongoing meetings, conducts weekly project reviews.
- Leads daily operations and directs the implementation of standards, procedures and best practices that ensures a cohesive, consistent and uniformed global program.
- Work directly with client to develop strategies, programs, systems and tools that enhances the approach in keeping employees safe and secure.
- May manage builds of new construction, retrofits, and existing security needs, security system vendor selection, and new technology updates.
- Regularly communicates updates on emerging technologies, solutions and projects that may impact business operations, employees or vendors.
- Provides ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to internal security teams, cross functional management and executive teams.
- Manages performance metrics to evaluate progress and success.
- Manage end-to-end project plans ensuring on-time delivery while driving execution.
- Researches and evaluates industry standards and benchmarks to support projects.
- Fosters strong cross-pyramid partnerships and able to effectively prioritize workload demands to meet project deadlines.
- Create sustainable communication themes in conjunction with systematic routines, processes, and preparedness activities for client to execute consistently.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen and technical savviness.
Project Specialist Requirements:
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a Program Specialist.
- Proficient in MS Suites to include Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, survey evaluation and data interpretation.
- Experience with Physical Security or Security Systems such as CCure or Genentech is a plus.
- Direct project management experience.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.
Apply for this job