Sales Manager (Internal) - Construction Sector - MANCHESTER
Sales Manager (Internal) - Construction Sector - Manchester
Basic to £40,000 (DOE) + extensive benefits package
Manchester, Worsley, Urmston, Trafford Park, Salford, Eccles, Stretford, Prestwich, Droylsden
* Would you like to work for a major construction product manufacturer?
* Can you easily commute to an office based in West Manchester?
* Are you an experienced coach, mentor and a manager who can set and monitor KPIs, Objectives and Goals?
* Are you comfortably managing and reporting on sales activity to a General Manager?
* Are you a charismatic and dynamic driven leader who can inspire a team?
You will be working for a major construction product manufacturer and based out of an office in the West of Manchester. On a day to day basis you will manage, motivate and target a team of sales professionals who are handling both inbound and making outbound calls to a wide cross section of customers within the construction / building sector. Reporting to a General Manager you will be tasked with driving sales, ensuring that all customers have a brilliant experience and monitoring the accurate and timely completion of the necessary administration functions that will keep the office running smoothly.
In addition to the above your responsibilities will include setting daily, weekly and monthly targets, monitoring them, taking corrective action where necessary to put figures back on track and also to report accurately and in a timely manner to senior management.
* You will undoubtably be able to demonstrate a track record in managing internal sales people who are both reactive and proactive with customers.
* To lead from the front inspiring individuals and your whole team to achieve their targets, goals and KPIs
* Whilst an affinity with the construction industry would be desirable, equal consideration will be given to team leaders and managers who can show that they have sold and managed teams who are tasked with cross selling and up selling when talking by telephone to customers
What's in it for you:
* The opportunity to use your man management skills in a dynamic growing business
* A negotiable basic salary to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
* An excellent company pension scheme with your employer contribution up to 7.5%
* A flexible menu of discounted additional benefits to choose from (including buying & selling holiday)
* An enhanced Death in Service Scheme
* The opportunity to work for a market leading company who can offer the opportunity for genuine advancement
We are exclusively retained by this client on this role and suitable candidates can expect an early interview and a start date in January latest.
Please apply by way of your CV in WORD format ASAP or call Graham Brown, Divisional Lead, Sales & Marketing recruitment at ARV Solutions
Key skills may include: internal sales management, sales manager, telesales manager, building products, construction products, insurance, banking,