Principal Structural Engineer
Our client, a well-established and respected Consulting Engineers & Surveyors firm are looking to recruit on a permanent basis, a Principal Structural Engineer to their expanding team.
Principal Structural Engineer:
Undertake structural design on a wide variety of civil and structural engineering projects within the commercial, residential, industrial and education sectors on projects up to £50 million in value.
Principal Structural Engineer: Attributes and Key Skills
* Hold a B.Eng/M.Eng qualification and have several years post graduate experience
* Be chartered or working towards your chartership status through IStructE or ICE
* Have design experience and structural analysis skills in all common structural materials including steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Be proficient in relevant engineering design software
*Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to manage your own workload to meet client requirements and project timeframes and manage project engineers and technicians accordingly
* Confidently represent the company at meetings and liaise with clients, consultants and contractors
* Be a positive team member
* Write accurate reports and project documentation
* Have a full driving licence and own transport
Candidates with the above experience and qualification looking to further their career through upward progression within a medium sized consultancy are encouraged to apply.
Please apply ASAP