Estimator - Glass and Glazing
At Elk Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join their expanding team. Our Dublin based client produces Commercial Glazing Solutions and the ideal candidate will require at least three years experience in estimation within the façade industry. There are superb career prospects and a negotiable package available for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience working as an Estimator;
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers and ensure they return prices in a timely fashion.
- Reviewing project drawings and technical specifications to ensure you are clear what to price.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment.
- 3rd level qualification.
- Experience using estimation software, ideally LogiKal.
- Responsible for managing the recording of all quotes on the server, in an organized fashion.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained in accordance with Company QA policies.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience estimating the following:
- Be eligible to work in Ireland and ready to take up a post within 4-6 weeks
- Aluminium Façade systems
- Curtain Walling,
- Spider Glazing,
- Shop Front,
- Ground Floor Framing,
- Roof Glazing.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Construction, Glazing & Medical Device industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally. During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management. This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.Apply for this job