Our client is currently seeking to recruit for an experienced CSCS Site Labourer for a site based in Alford. The position is to start Monday 16th July for a duration of 1 week.
We are seeking someone with a very good level of site experience and willing to act at No 1 site labourer for the main contractor and work alongside the Site Manager on a daily basis.
In return, our client is offering an hourly rate in excess of the living wage and genuine career progression opportunities.
Work will involve:
* General Site Labouring Duties.
* Overseeing Deliveries to site.
* General cleaning and tidying of the site and welfare facilities.
* Locking and unlocking the site on a daily basis if and when required.
* Assisting the Site Manager on a daily basis with duties as required.
You will require:
* In Date CSCS card.
* In Date first Aid Certificate (preferred but not essential)
* Banksman Ticket (Preferred but not essential)
* Full Driving License and Own Transport.
Rates are competitive and paid hourly either PAYE, via umbrella or LTD Company.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Tower Staff Construction on 01472 350498 (office hours 9:00 to 5:00) 07889 731158 out of office hours, or email us a copy of your CV.
Tower Staff Construction LTD welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.
******** We do have various other vacancies if this is not the one for you please call the office to discuss your requirements*************