Job Title: HSE Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Do you hold NEBOSH and IOSH certifications?
- Would you thrive in an autonomous role taking the lead on HSE for this civils and build Subcontractor?
A thriving family run business is looking for a Health and Safety expert to join them on a permanent basis. This SME business has offices across the UK and Ireland with an excellent reputation for pre-cast civil engineering works and timber structures. Reputation is everything to this business, and that's where you come in.
You will be the go-to contact for all safety assessments and process management, ensuring that this business continues to operate at the high standards expected but its clients. Travel to sites across the UK will be required, this will involve the occasional overnight stay which is fully expensed.
Call us now for a confidential discussion about the role and employer if you are ready to take on a comprehensive HSE Managers role including:
- NEBOSH or IOSH registered (to be discussed)
- Method Statement and Risk Assessment for all projects
- PAT testing
- Manual handling training, other training such as abrasive wheels etc
- Tool box talks
- Site safety inspection reporting
- HAVS assessment and recording
- Reporting to senior management on all aspects of H&S
- Admin works as required such as CHAS, Acclaim, PQQs etc
- Audits and administration of IS0 18001
- Legislation compliance
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 commensurate with experience
- Auto enrolment pension
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience from a Subcontract background, please contact Rob Elford or Sue Eustace of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: IOSH, NEBOSH, Health and Safety, Audits, Compliance, ISO 18001, Tool Box Talks, RAMS, HSE