Labourer - Derby
GENERAL LABOURER REQUIRED FOR DERBY COUNCIL START 6TH AUGUST 2018 - 4 MONTH CONTRACT
- General labouring duties
- Care Taker duties
- Keeping areas clean
- Hedge cutting, grass cutting, strimming (grounds maintenance duties)
- Be punctual for desginated start times
- Be adaptable to work in a variety of different teams
- Be clean haven for the complete duration of the contract term
- Have an understanding over the works in/on Domestic Social Housing Properties
- Driving licence (required but can be by passed - essential)
Before Submitting your application:
- Provide up-to-date CV
- Passport/ Birth Certification and National Insurance proof needs to be sent over
- Be clean shaven
- Provide Declaration of criminal convictions
£8.00 to £9.50 per hour
To disucss this role further please call Recruitment Consultant Lewis Sanderson on 07726995912. Alternatively email all requested documents/information to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job