Harbur Construction will deliver 10 schemes and more than 800 new homes in the next year at sites across the northwest and Yorkshire.
In 2014 Harbur turned over £24m. This year it is expecting £40m turnover. The company’s order book has never been so packed.
The 10 projects are:
- 150 unit apartment scheme for Absolute Living Developments, Manchester: £11.8m contract
- 114 unit residential scheme for Mulbury Homes, Leigh: £9m contract
- 134 unit social housing scheme for Mulbury Homes, Rochdale: £9m contract
- 101 units affordable Housing scheme for Mulbury Homes, Liverpool: £9m contract
- Student accommodation scheme for Alpha Homes, Preston: £7m contract
- 59 unit residential development for Airevale Homes, Leeds: £6.6m contract
- 70 bed extra care facility for Mulbury Homes, Preston: £6.4m contract
- 68 unit affordable housing scheme for Mulbury Homes, Preston: £5.4m contract
- 39 units residential development for Airevale Homes, Padiham: £3.8m contract
- 19 unit residential development for One Vision Housing on behalf of TAC Developments, Southport: £2m contract
Managing director Richard Hutchinson said: “Many developers slowed down plans pending the outcome of the May general election. Since then, it’s fair to say the market has really taken off with new instructions and opportunities coming from all sectors – affordable, extra care and open market.”