Introducing Bell & Webster’s latest innovation – Prestressed Wide Span Floor
The adaptable flooring solution for key worker accommodation, social housing, schools, hospitals, prisons, care homes, hotels and apartment complexes.
The Bell & Webster wide span floor has its advantages:
Low self-weight a speedy constructions offering a flexible and economic flooring solution – joints are simply grouted once the units are in position.
• ‘Just in time’ delivery to site
• Extra long prestressed units – offer the design advantage of long span units, avoiding the need for intermediate supports
• Intermediate working platform – once a precast unit is laid it is immediately available as
a working area
• Speed of construction – floor units are quickly laid, with no need for intrusive columns
• Superior acoustic properties – meets all sound regulations and robust details
• Significant on-site savings – underfloor heating is far more efficient when incorporated into a concrete floor
• Service holes are pre-formed – avoids any shuttering or cutting on-site.
The adaptable solution that will accommodate future flooring plan alterations within a building, with maximum speed and minimum disruption. Up to 8 metres.