Crossrail has advertised £95m-worth of advanced works for the project's five central London stations.
The work is split into five lots:
- Bond Street (£20m) – Installation of piles, diaphragm walling and shaft construction
- Tottenham Court Road (£10m) – construction of piles, diaphragm walling and shaft construction
- Farringdon (£15m) – construction of piles and a segmental shaft
- Liverpool Street (£30m) – construction of the Moorgate shaft
- Whitechapel (£20m) – construction of shaft
The deadline for expressions of interest is 7 April.