The four-year framework is worth £270m in total and is divided into lots according to type of activity.
Area 10 covers the strategic road network (motorways and trunk roads) in Cheshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
Lots in the construction works framework, now being tendered, include:
- General Civil Engineering
- Temporary Traffic Management
- Road Restraint Systems and Fencing
- Road Markings
- Road Lighting and Electrical
- Expansion Joints
- Landscape and Ecology
- Structures and Structural Services.
For full details, see our contract leads section.
Contractors interested in bidding have until 30th April 2018 to register interest via highways.bravosolution.co.uk. Invitations to tender will be sent to selected candidates on 23rd May.