Miller Construction, Laing O’Rourke and Sir Robert McAlpine have been invited to continue to the next stage for the North East Private Finance batch of schools. Estimated contract value is £80m to £120m.
The PSBP North East Private Finance Project is a batch of six secondary schools and six primary schools.
It is the second of five privately-financed projects that are being delivered through the PSBP.
The schools to be re-built are:
- Mandale Mill Primary School
- Longbenton Community College
- Front Street Community Primary School
- Lingey House Primary School
- Roman Road Primary School
- Seaham School of Technology
- Bedlingtonshire Community High School
- The Duchess’s Community High School
- Laurence Jackson School
- Hylton Castle Primary School
- Hetton School
- Shiney Row Primary School